Selasa, 08 November 2011

A winner

JJ Cole Shopping Cover Woodland

JJ Cole Shopping Cover Woodland

My son is one of those crazy kids that will break ANYTHING if given the opportunity. I purchased this specific table because he is over eating in his high chair while my husband eat at our nice table, and he is too little to understand that I can't get the fork holes out of the nice wood at our Dining table when he stabs the table with his silverware. Enter: his own table! With it all one piece, he can't rip it apart. So far it has stood up wonderfuly! It even goes outside under the hose when it gets super messy, but it cleans easy. The little rim on the oustide of the table prevents his crayons from rolling off. The chairs are a bit small, and he still falls off them all the time, but I think that is more HIS issue than the table/ chair combo. ;) He loves his new independence.

Get your JJ Cole Shopping Cover Woodland Now!

2 komentar:

  1. Fits perfect on carts and highchairs. Also covers the bar for my hands on the grocery cart as well. Well made too. very happy with my purchase!

    BalasHapus
  2. I love the pattern material and size. This item packs
    Down so easily and I like it do much better than the big stuffed covers that require their own luggage when you go out.

    BalasHapus