Regalo My Chair Portable Royal
We bought this chair for my 10 month old instead of one of the traveling style high chairs/booster seats to take to family and friends houses. We have used it several times now and it has worked great! Let me tell you a bit about the chair:
1. 2 adjustable straps to hook to both the back and the bottom of the seat for a secure hold
2. Child saftey strap that snaps around the waist and through the legs.
3. VERY compact and light - travels easy
4. Convienent removeable seat liner for easy cleaning.
5. Can double as a regular child chair if you do not want to strap it to an adult chair
6. Seems durable for our 31", 22lb 10 month old
1. adjustable straps fit on most chairs but we have found (go figure) that it does not strap around the back of a very wide camping type/outside chair.
2. an attachable tray would be nice for the times when you are out and about and are not sitting at a table (e.g. picnic table, etc. where the chair has to sit on the ground)
Our son is very rough with things and bounces in the seat and it has held up (another reviewer stated it did not hold up when their child stood on it..) Before this chair we often found ourselves holding our child to feed him or passing him off to someone else when trying to make up our plates. This has resolved our problems and our son LOVES sitting at the table (on any regular chair.) No more worries on where and how our child will eat his meal.