Senin, 19 September 2011

I want to see this film but..

This Woman Dangerous Joan Crawford

This Woman Dangerous Joan Crawford

Nice unit. I wish it had a A/C Adapter Plug In to use once off the lake though. 3-Dozen minnows doing good now. Just run it a few hours each day and it may be OK. My unit did not work upon arrival. I found the stone plugged up somehow. I shoved a Drill bit down the plastic insert into the stone and discovered it was just a small manufacturing defect and the plastic was not drilled all the way through. Cleaned it out real quick and it works great. Now...to see how long my minnows live. The splash resistant lid works nice keeping the water of my floorboards. Most complaints were from the lid freezing shut while Ice Fishing. I will keep a small "Fish" towel with me and do a quick wipe of the lid each time in the winter. The full length Minnow Dip net is NICE! It keeps my hands warmer. I do recommend this for the price. Good luck.

Get your This Woman Dangerous Joan Crawford Now!

4 komentar:

  1. mine is possessed whatever happend to baby jane a woman,s face the women the damned dont cry paid rain sudden fear

    BalasHapus
  2. Who is your favorite actress and why, and what is your favorite movie that they've done.

    BalasHapus
  3. It was set in a mansion and I think she was really a criminal and lied to everyone she was living with. I don't remember much about it. Any ideas?

    BalasHapus
  4. from the 30s and 40s lupe velez bette davis joan crawford barbara stanwyck susan hayward jean harlow jean arthur rita hayworth ginger rogers and many more i didnt put on here

    BalasHapus