Rabu, 26 Oktober 2011

As described, no surprise

3M Scotchgard Fabric Protector 10 Ounce

3M Scotchgard Fabric Protector 10 Ounce

Once figured out, these are very easy to put together. The back and seat come pre-assembled, so you don't have to screw on all of those slats. You just fit the back into the seat using the huge pegs/hols built in. Then you assemble each side of legs, tap them in to the chair/back assembly, then drive screws where they tell you to in the instructions. There aren't pilot holes, so you just have to see where the pegs go into holes and secure by driving screws. Some have said they drilled pilot holes, but I didn't find that necessary at all. I used a decent cordless drill/driver and the screws went in very easily. Really, don't get all worked up by splits in the wood, they really do belong, it's rustic! I finished them with Thompson's water seal with the natural cedar tint and they look great. I haven't really sat in them yet, just tried it out real quick after building and before staining. They are shaped very comfortably. I have my two out by a new fire pit and they are the perfect complement.

Get your 3M Scotchgard Fabric Protector 10 Ounce Now!

3 komentar:

  1. Hmm. I ordered this and they I went out to the garage and found two more full cans! Time to clean out the garage to see what else is there. We always Scotchgard fabrics to keep them spot free and like new. Worth the time and effort.

    BalasHapus
  2. Used to protect the new seat covers on my dining room chairs. Very easy to use/apply. Dries quickly. Did not alter the color of thefabric.

    BalasHapus